Hello and welcome to the beginning of your weight loss program! What happens next?
Script is sent to a U.S. Pharmacy!
- The pharmacy will send Luma Kai a tracking number which we will forward to you.
- Once the pharmacy fills your prescription, the shipping option you chose will apply, i.e. ground, next day, etc.
*Once your package arrives call Valerie at 505-382-4922 to verify contents, dosage and to receive injection training. Luma Kai is not responsible for patients who choose to skip this step.
Prepare to shop for your diet! We recommend cutting your meat into 4oz portions and freezing.
Fat free protein allowed up to 4 oz per serving: Beef, buffalo, chicken breast, bass, flounder, sole, halibut, lobster, shrimp.
Fruit two a day: Orange, apple, strawberries, grapefruit
Vegetables unlimited for lunch and dinner: Spinach, chard, beet greens, lettuce of any kind, tomatoes, celery, fennel, radishes, cucumbers, asparagus and cabbage. You can have red chili or green chili but not made with flour or oil. Onions are a free food, put them in everything, cooked or raw.
Drinks are unlimited: Water is the best! Drink at least 2 liters a day, more if you’re working in the heat or exercising. Boxed teas are available in many flavors, drink hot, cold or blended with ice. Coffee is allowed as well as any drink that is sugar free. The only sweeteners recommended are stevia or splenda. *Any modification to your foods should be approved by your consultant.
Start Your Weight Loss Program
- Day 1: Eat all the junk you can, if you love it and are going to miss it, eat until you’re full.
- Day 2. Eat all the junk you can, eat until you’re tired of the food.
- Day 3. First dose of hCG….still eat until you’re sick and tired of the food.
- Day 4. Second dose of hCG…still eat knowing this is your last day of junk.
- Day 5. Third dose of hCG! Weight yourself after you empty your bladder on this morning! START DIET!
*Continue doses of medication daily until program is over.
“Apple Day” On the hcg diet apple day you are instructed to have 6 large apples and nothing else. You can eat them anytime you want but not more then 6. You are only to drink water to quench your thirst if needed. When I had to do my apple days I noticed that most of the time I wasn’t really thirsty because of all of the juice the apples provided. You continue the apple day until lunch the next day. Only then can you return to your phase 2 diet instructions. The results almost always result in a smile on your face in the morning when you see your weight loss continue.
- All purchases include an electronic encounter with our licensed medical provider via computer or phone. All medication is prescription strength and can only be obtained with a DEA license.
- You must be 18 or older to purchase our product. Upon ordering you will receive an email with our support website which will give you access to detailed instructions, cookbooks and support links.
- Patients who have cancer, who are on a diuretic, pregnant or nursing do not qualify or our program.
- It is advised you speak with your primary care provider before beginning any weight loss program.
- Safe for men and women
- Many hCG providers order generic hCG bulk and dispense from their office. Luma Kai hCG does NOT practice this way. Luma Kai hCG sends the RX to a licensed pharmacist in the United States who will fill it and send directly to you. Your medication will have your name, lot number and dosage on the label as well as pharmacy contact information.
- Patients must take a break for at least a month if they have done 2 rounds in a row.
Anything to drink that is sugar free and a large piece of fruit.
Up to 4 ounces of fat free meat and unlimited vegetables of one kind from the menu.
Up to 4 ounces of fat free meat and unlimited vegetables of one kind from the menu.You should have another large piece of fruit. You can have 1/2 in between lunch and dinner or a whole one after dinner.
Drinks:Anything made with splenda or stevia, no calories or no fat. All boxed tea is acceptable and they come in great flavors such as chai and peach. Coffee and of course LOTS of water!